Tuesday, October 4, 2011

To Be Amanda Knox, or Not To Be

I guess it is all over now except for the media hoo-hah and bally-hoo, and the opportunity for Ms. Knox to earn a considerable sum of money.

And nobody will ever know the real truth of the matter, except for the people concerned.  The only reason I am writing this is because our papers are reporting that Ms. Knox said 

"It has been often stated that I am a different person from what I seem ... that it is not understood who I am." 
 
Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/who-is-the-true-amanda-knox-20111004-1l5y1.html#ixzz1ZmmUf3V2

 
It was said in court that she had a split personality (which is extreme, to say the least - and very rare!).  And now our journalists are "intrigued" as to who is the real Amanda Knox.  Apparently she is going to write a book which will shed more light on her character.
In a nutshell - media people out there?  Who gives a damn?

No comments: